
We are off to a great summer!! Brendan is done with track and just hanging out until he gets to go to Washington DC with the 8th grade in July. We are running Brice around to his baseball games - he is playing catcher, 2nd base, and center field - where ever he is needed. Bowen is just being a very cute 2 year old. He is spoiling or terrorizing our 3 cats (depends on which side of the 'hey cat, see me' you are on) The boys have named them Oreo, Snickers, and Licorice. They go nicely with our dog Milk Dud. I included a picture of Mike playing donkey basketball back a couple of monthes ago just so you all could get a good laugh out of it!
2 comments:
I made a mess of this. I guess we have to post things with Katies account then comment with our own or eveything is just labeled us birds. Cute pics anyway. -Amy Jo
Post a Comment