We had so much fun being home. I hope we can all get together more often. I love my family!

Thanks Johnny family for the game. The girls think it is great and want to stack the blocks all the time. They love it when it falls.

This was Marie's Christmas present and she love it. But she is not quite ready for it. After another minute or so all I could see of her was the top of her head.

I couldn't help myself. She is so cute and has such a silly long tongue.

These two were adorable after church. They thought it was so fun to have the same dress on and the same kind of hair. They just kept giving each other big hugs and kisses. I wonder how alike they will look as they grow up.
1 comment:
I loved the pics lilth looks so big!! She looks like peter a lot with her bangs cut!
Post a Comment