The Birds "A Family In Flight"
John and Jo's family has all flown the coop. The proud grandparents of 23 grandchildren still reside in Stockton, but often migrate across North America tending their flock.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Once There Was A Snowman
Peter had signed up for the ward talent show but then didn't have time to prepare anything. So the girls helped him out. They were really excited to sing and were great in practice. But when the time came they were not ready to sing quickly and then get off the stage. Peter sang it for them and basically pushed them down to melt. I was planning on taping it but it was over before I had turned on the camera. Lily was very upset that she didn't get to sing. Here they are coming off the stage and Lily was fussing that she wanted on the stage to sing and dance. She did not want it to be over. I guess we will have to practice on the stage next time so she knows what to expect. 
I was getting ready to go visit teach so I left Marie in the living room on her green blanket and the girls sitting on the couch watching Diego. When I came back in the room I couldn't see Marie. The girls were lost in the show and completely oblivious to her. Then I could here her little coos and started calling for her. I saw the ruffle of the couch wiggle and a little eye peek out. I went to check on her and found her playing with the truck she had been playing with on the blanket. Apparently it kept rolling and she just had to follow. So I couldn't resist the picture. She wasn't one bit concerned being under there in the dark. Good thing I swept the day before so she wasn't eating dust bunnies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HEHEHEEHEHEH Oh man i got a good laugh out of both these storys!! Priceless!!!! Thanks for shareing i loved it!! I guess this is what i have to look forward too hehe!!
Post a Comment