The Birds "A Family In Flight"

John and Jo's family has all flown the coop. The proud grandparents of 23 grandchildren still reside in Stockton, but often migrate across North America tending their flock.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Look what we can do!



The girls have been getting much more adventurous the last few weeks. Lily and Maren have learned to climb the little tree in the back yard. I am scared of having more broken arms but I and not stopping their progress. Lily was very proud of herself tonight writing her name all alone. She called me in and said "Mom you're gonna love this" She must be practicing a lot when I am not around because when I ask her to write letters they look nothing like this. The last picture shows true life every day for us...Cute as can be and equally ornery.

1 comment:

Rachel - Arkansas said...

Cute girls. It is a milestone when you let your kiddos climb out of reach and it is not so easy to catch them. I sometimes hold my breathe and close my eyes just waiting to hear someone crying cause they got hurt. But most of the time, that doesn't happen.