The Birds "A Family In Flight"
John and Jo's family has all flown the coop. The proud grandparents of 23 grandchildren still reside in Stockton, but often migrate across North America tending their flock.
Monday, February 21, 2011
Addie's Hair Cut
Addie is styling!! A girl on Brigham's basketball team had this adorable hair cut. When I talked to her mom she said it was so easy to fix and fast to wash. I thought that is exactly what Addie needed. She loves it. She can fix her own hair every morning(as long as I blow dry it after her shower) and wear the cutest hair bows. Thanks Aunt Amy! Her brothers want some of the spotlight too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Addie you are adorable. I want to cut mine just like it. But after seeing the double chin I have with long hair in the pics for Grandma. I think I had better wait til after the baby weight comes back off. Are the hair bows on a head band or separate flowers clipped together? Very cute! Where is your picture Katie, I'm still waiting.
Flowers are on a black head band. I have pictures of Carsten and Brigg wearing it too. '> Haven't fixed mine yet today. We'll see.
Really cute hairstyle on a really cute girl! I miss you all, can't wait til I can get out there again!
Post a Comment